The Foundation component enables you to understand the basics behind the PRINCE2 method and covers:
- Key aspects of PRINCE2
- How to fix and flex aspects of a project
- Basic concepts behind agile ways of working
- PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- The purpose of combining PRINCE2 with agile
- PRINCE2 Agile implementation
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment
- Preparation for the Foundation Exam
At completion, candidates should understand:
- Key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- A number of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- The interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
The Practitioner component teaches you to build on your investment in the PRINCE2 method and to tailor PRINCE2 in an agile context. It will help you to consistently be on time and hit deadlines by increasing collaborative working between teams who deliver projects iteratively and incrementally. It will help teach you a broad range of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup and Cynefin.
The PRINCE2 AGILE Foundation examination is administered on the third day of the course and the Practitioner examination is administered on the last day of the course. Both are included in the course fees.